An Introducing Broker (IB) is usually a partner engaged in the Forex business, e.g., running a Forex-related site, forum, or an educational center. In this partnership level, FXOpen is ready to discuss business terms and conditions, including the size of partner’s remuneration, on an individual basis.
The standard FXOpen business terms are:
- From 15% to 50% commission for ECN accounts;
- From 2.4 to 3.3 pips for STP accounts;
- From 15% to 50% of FXOpen Standard commission on Crypto accounts;
- Commission is paid for all closed trades of your referral and is credited at the end of the trading day;
- All the information about your referrals and the commission credited to your account is stored in the MyFXOpen Partnership section.
For the details on the FXOpen IB partnership, please go to https://www.fxopen.com/en/introducing-broker-forex/.
Upper partnership levels: